5 Recipes of Delicious and Healthy Autumn Teas!
Autumn is the season that come with viruses and colds.
Because of the cold weather your immunity falls and it is important to ingest enough nutrients and active medicinal ingredients.
We have prepared for you 5 ideal autumn teas that will protect you in the cold months ahead.
It will warm inside and raise your body’s resistance.
Protect your loveliest by giving them to prepare one of these delicious and healthy tea whose scents will also boost the mood and memories of warm days.
Ingredients for a tonic mix:
- 4 teaspoons of nettle leaves
- 3 teaspoons of spearmint leaves
- 3 teaspoons of lemon balm
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons mixture of leaves and roots of dandelion
- 2 teaspoons flowers of red clover
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate
- 1 teaspoon ginger root
Mix all ingredients together and keep in a cool and dry place.
For one cup of tea, pour the boiling water 1-2 teaspoons of mixture.
Let stand for 15 minutes and enjoy a hot drink.
If you want, you can let it sit for up to 8 hours, and then eaten cold tonic tea.
Green tea with ginger syrup
- 1 bag of green tea (1 teaspoon)
- 2 dl water
Ingredients for syrup:
- 3 dl water
- 6 tablespoons of natural brown sugar
- 1 piece of ginger root cut into small pieces (about 2-3 cm)
Prepare green tea as directed on the package.
Preparation of the syrup:
Heat the water, add sugar and stir until dissolved. Then add the ginger.
Leave the syrup to cool to room temperature, strain and add the desired amount of prepared tea.
The rest pour into a glass bottle and store in the refrigerator for later use.
Tea made from dried citrus fruit
- 1/2 liter of water
- 5-6 tablespoons of dried fruit – lemon, orange, grapefruit (you can get it at health food stores)
- 2-3 tablespoons fruit bar
Two handfuls of dried fruit grapefruit finely chop and boil for ten minutes in a pint of water.
Add rose berries and leave covered for an hour.
Strain and sweeten to taste with honey or stevia.
Tea made from flax seeds and lemon
This tea is an excellent drink to relieve cough and treat urinary problems.
- 3 dl water
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- a few slices of lemon
- natural sugar or honey to taste
Boiling water cooled to about 90 ° C, pour linseed.
Allow to cool slightly, then strain the seeds, add lemon and sweeten as desired.
Chamomile tea, cranberries and blueberries
- 1 liter of hot water
- 3 bags of chamomile tea (or 3 teaspoons)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2/4 cup dried blueberries
- Natural sweetener if desired
Chamomile tea prepared in the traditional manner, and then then add dried blueberries and cranberries.
Leave covered for about 15 minutes, then strain and sweeten to taste.
You can drink tea warm or cool in the summer season consumed as iced tea.