Ten Signs You’re Not Tolerant to Gluten
More than 55 diseases associated with gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. It is estimated that in 99% of people who have intolerance to gluten or celiac disease this condition is not diagnosed. Also, it is estimated that almost 40% of the world’s population is intolerant to gluten.
If you have any of the following symptoms, it could mean that you belong to this group.
These are signs that you are uncomfortable with gluten:
1. Indigestion, such as gas, bloating, diarrhea and even constipation (most pronounced in children after consuming gluten)
2. Keratosis Pilaris (also known as “chicken skin”) on the hands
3. Fatigue or tiredness after entering a meal containing gluten
4. Diagnosis of autoimmune diseases, such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, multiple sclerosis or skeloderma
5. Neurological symptom, such as dizziness or feeling that you do not have a balance
6. Hormonal Imbalance
7. Migraine headaches
8. The diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromijaglije
9. Inflammation, swelling or pain in the joints (fingers, knees, hips)
10. Problems with mood, such as anxiety, depression and mood swings