Why Should We Eat Okra?
This article will dedicate one of the most nutritious vegetables in northeast Africa.
Okra is plant that began to be cultivated in the Nile Valley, particularly the Egyptians, and was used by Cleopatra as a face mask.
Today it is used around the world because of its unique taste and broad way of application.
Okra has very low calorie, contains 30 calories in 100 grams. It is often recommended by nutritionists in people with increased cholesterol as part of programs for weight loss.
This plant is rich in many vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins that contain are vitamin A, B, C, K and folic acid, while of the minerals containing large amounts of calcium and potassium.
It contains certain ingredients that cause tension and smoothness of the skin.
Some benefits of using okra:
- Strengthens immunity
- Prevents Kidney Disease
- It causes smoothness and tightness of the skin
- Reduces the risk of kidney disease
- Helps with Respiratory diseases such as asthma
- It helps in the growth and regeneration of tissue
- It helps to have a youthful look